It is situated in the eastern part of the Belianske Tatra above the Tatranska Kotlina, in the National Nature Reserve Belianske Tatras, in the territory of the Tatra National Park. It reaches the length of 1,752m. The cave stands out by its beatiful flowstone decoration. Front parts of the cave were known to gold miners as late as in the first half of the 18th
century. It was entered again in 1881. A part of the cave has been open to the public as early as since 1882. Electric lights were installed in 1896. At present, 1,135 m are accessible to the public.
Belianska jaskyňa, 059 54 Tatranská kotlina, tel.: 00421/969-4467 375, Vysoké Tatry